This site aims to comply with the "A" grade of the Japanese Industrial Standard JISX8341-3:2010 "Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities-Information and communications equipment, software and services-Part 3: Web content" (hereinafter "JISX8341-3").
- Scope of Application
- Content where revisable data does not exist (data cannot be revised).
- A portion of past images and videos
- Services and related content provided by external parties
- PDF data
Applies to all pages of the website (http://tokyoreporter.jp/).
The following items are not considered within the scope due to difficulties relating to revisions.
This site collects personal information from all visitors to the site within a scope necessary to provide services (providing information via the website, accepting various opinions, etc.). The collection, use, and management of information on this website shall be conducted appropriately as follows based on the Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance on the Protection of Personal Information (Ordinance No. 113, Dec. 21, 1990) (hereinafter referred to as "the Ordinance"), and we shall strive to build a website that everyone can use with peace of mind.
Personal information refers to addresses, names, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other information that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government receives through this website that enable the identification of specific persons.
Scope of Application
This policy is applicable only to this website, and is not applicable to other websites to which this website is linked.
The handling of information on linked websites is the responsibility of the respective organizations.
Collection of Personal Information
The collection of information on this website by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government shall, in principle, be based on the willing provision of information (registration) by persons who use this website.
The purpose of collecting personal information shall be clearly indicated when collecting such information.
The collection of personal information shall be conducted within the scope necessary to achieve the indicated purpose.
Limitations on the Use of Personal Information
The personal information that has been provided (registered) by users shall be used within the scope of the purpose indicated in advance. No use of personal information by the administrator of this website shall be made beyond the purpose of its collection, nor shall the personal information be provided to a party other than the implementing agency(*) except in cases otherwise determined by the Ordinance.
However, information such as user attributes statistically processed may be made public as long as they contain no personal information.
*The implementing agency refers to the Governor of Tokyo, the administrative commission, municipal public enterprise commissioner, and fire commissioner, as well as any heads of administrative institutions specified by Tokyo Metropolitan Government regulations.
Handling of Personal Information
The administrator of the website shall maintain strict control over the personal information that is collected, and shall take appropriate measures to prevent leakage, unlawful use, unlawful diversion, falsification, etc.
The operation of this website may be consigned to third parties, in which case the consignee shall take equivalent and appropriate measures.
User Information Not Included in Personal Information
This site automatically collects information such as internet domain names, IP addresses, and user environments (hereinafter "User Information").
The User Information collected is limited to that which is used for the purpose of improving the site's usability.
Also, it will only be used within that scope. However, information such as access and user environment information statistically processed may be made public.
■Rights and Links
All information listed on this site (text, photos, illustrations, etc.) are subject to copyright. All Tokyo Reporter Island & Mountain tour pages are also subject to copyright as edited work, and are protected by copyright laws.
These may not be reproduced or used without permission except in cases permitted by copyright laws, such as "reproduction for personal use" or "quoting."
Adobe Acrobat is the registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
*All other company names, products, etc. are company or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Links to this site may, in principle, be created regardless of commercial or non-commercial nature. However, we ask to refrain from linking if any of the following is true or has the potential to be true.
- Cases where the content is intended to slander or harm the reputations of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government or other companies (persons) and groups.
- Cases where the action violates or has the potential to infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property, property, privacy, as well as publicity rights or other rights of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government or other companies (persons) and groups.
- Cases where the fact that content is that of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government becomes unclear, such as exhibiting this site within a frame, such that third parties may be mislead.
- In addition to the above items, cases of violations of laws and regulations, and any acts in violation of the law or public order and morality, and cases where this has potential to obstruct the operation of the site.
- Cases where logos or designs held by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government are used in links without permission.
- Cases of links created such as to obscure the original source of the information.
It should be noted that the URL of this site may change without prior notice. We ask for your understanding.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government is not responsible for any damages or complaints related to links. We ask for your understanding.
We make no guarantees that the information on this website is complete or accurate. Information may be changed without prior notice.
We bear no responsibility whatsoever concerning any loss caused directly or indirectly from using the information or content on this website.
Second, Prohibited Matters
The following acts are prohibited when using this website
- Acts that obstruct or otherwise impede the operation of this website.
- Acts that cause harm or have the potential to cause damage, such as the inconvenience, disadvantage, or invasion of privacy of other users, third parties, or our company.
- Acts that are or have the potential to be offensive to public order and morals.
- Acts that violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Any other acts that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government determines to be inappropriate.
Third, Applicable Law and Court with Jurisdiction
Unless specified otherwise, use of this website and the interpretation and application of the Site Policy inscribed here shall be in accordance with Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over all disputes concerning the use of this website.
Tokyo Reporter Island & Mountain tour Office (within the Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Nisshin Bldg. 6F, 346-6 Yamabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0801, Japan
- Phone: 03-5579-2682